Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How I lost 100lbs

In the fall of 2011, I found myself at 48 to be in the worst shape of my life, the last time I had bothered to check a scale I was 315lbs. I'm a short guy just over 5'8" and at that weight I was one round dude. I have a good sense of humor (jolly) and a quick wit so I made up for my appearence. I have a job I enjoy and a wonderful family,good freinds and life is clicking along. There is the one exception that I have this inner rage against the fat slob I turned into. So a week before Thanksgiving 2011 I took the plunge. I have read books,studied every diet,spoke to my doctor and at long last I figured it all out. The short story a year later I'm down 100lbs!!! The longer story and the adventure I set out on I plan on writing about here. Along the way I learned a lot about food, exercise and myself. I love self help, and many things I found out I want to share with you readers. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or add comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment