Monday, October 29, 2012

When I haver, I’m gonna be the man that havers next to you!

281136_4330472313290_1210481825_o

This is my hang over head shot! This is what happens once every four or five years. Last time I drank have a bottle of single malt scotch and tried to rewrite American Pie ( I kept in G major I’m a patriot). This particular hangover is due to our Halloween party. I tried drinking expensive beer with my favorite cheap wine and later some whiskey all on a day with little food. So let me start with this would not be a good tip for my readers to follow,although I was told I had a very good time. Never feel sorry for anyone with a hang over its all about choice, although I could have dearly used a hug on Sunday morning for the love of God. Still I’m back from the grave like Christopher Lee ready to take on more.

Todays message is old Scottish toast I would like to share with you all “Who’s uglier then us??!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment