Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The October Challenge

 

Hello All,

 

I love a fresh start and since it’s the first of October I thought I would start a new challenge for myself. I have gone on a lot about my weight loss but the one thing I have yet to achieve is break 200lbs. I do most things correct and I wrote awhile back about getting off the scale and not worrying about numbers but I gotta admit breaking 200lbs stands out to me. So I decided to drag out my scale and see where I am at.

214lbs!  Now because of my weight training and diet my clothes are down and I feel very good but for the next 30 days I am going to allow myself to fixate on shedding 15lbs or so. I will not being doing anything stupid to rush it along but I will be paying close attention to my intake as well as my workouts. I am documenting everything with all my measurements and I will take some photos as well. At the end of this month I will share my results  and what I discover along the way.

I have a few new things that I will ad to my workouts and if they pay off I will share them as well.

So that’s all for now and check back in 31 days and find out how I did.

 

Peace and Love all!

No comments:

Post a Comment