Friday, May 15, 2015

Results of drinking water 30 day challenge

 

Hello all,  its not been a full 30 days yet but so what, why wait to tell you good news?!!

Well I’m sold on the idea that I was not drinking enough water. I’m down 8 pounds or so and I’ve lost almost 2 inches off my belly.

The thing that really made an impression on me was a glass or two of water took away my cravings for a snack after my 8pm cut off of solid foods.

If your drinking water throughout your day then good for you, I personally was not so it has made a good difference for me. In just a few weeks water has become a staple for me ( took long enough for me to understand that).

So if your not drinking water as you go about your day I would give it try and see if you get similar results as I did.

I don’t have an exact number of how many ounces I drink, I just make sure I have some water near by and drink over the course of my day.

So drink it up its the stuff we are made of!

Peace and Love

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment