Sunday, April 20, 2014

Eat Real Food!

The most important lessons in life are very simple. Our planet has sets of rules that humans learned over their lifespans and shared with their children …along the way we have lost some of the most basic rules.

If you want to feel good, I’m mean like a little kid on Xmas morning good,then challenge your eating habits and take a 30 day challenge and only eat real food.

Meat

Eggs

Fish

Vegetables

Fruit

Nuts

Avoid the following :

Sugar

Bread

Pasta

All Processed food

Your body will be so happy and you will feel like a child. This is a very simple fix that has changed my life forever,

I will never again eat any fast food!!

 

My diet for most of the week goes something like this.

I wake up around 5:30am

Cup of coffee, grab a piece of fruit and head off to work.

Lunch: smoke sardines in oil and some hot sauce.

Dinner: Salad with avocados, some type of meat diced up for the salad. Sweet potato maybe twice a week. Greek yogurt for desert. Glass of red wine.

On the weekends I vary my schedule because of family events or going on road trips for dog rescue (yeah dogs!!) So I might opt for a homemade glass of juice for my breakfast.

Pick up a cook book, used healthy cooking oils, like coconut or virgin oil. The internet is filled with endless tips to get you on track. I have found I love cooking and try new foods all the time.

There is not much else to say about something so easy, eat real food and your body will reward you,eat junk food and your body will revolt against you. No basement gypsy tunes today I rather show you pics of myself before I followed these simple rules, I also don’t have any sense of humor on this because there is nothing funny about how we have been not just misled but flat out lied too about health.

Peace and Love all!

2009-07-11 Dylan's Graduation Party 0042009-07-24 Lost Valley Weekend 002Mark's B-Day BBQ at Lost Valley (34)Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment