Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Juice Fast (Very fast)

 

I broke all of my established paleo rules and decided to try a 30 day juice fast. In short I chose to give up all the lessons that brought me weight loss,excess energy and general well being. So I chose the Blood moon and dove right in. I started my day at 5:30 and skipped my morning coffee, the fog soon set in to my already questionable mind. I drove my daughter to school headed off to work somehow without my beloved travel mug. I was naked and afraid or at least I was craving some Columbian deep roast . I drank a store bought protein juice because I was too weak to entertain the idea of hauling out the juicer that weighs more then me and sounds like a plane crash.

So by 9am my headache starts first one in a very long time, I know this has to do with my withdrawal from the magical mystical coffee beans, so I push on. Now its lunch time and I go for my daily mile walk near my office. My head is no longer hurting its more like a steady throb of blood beating the life out of me. I stumble through my day no idea of who I was rude too and make my way home.  I enter my castle and think aloud I feel like shit how this be good for me, I do not need to go 30 days to prove how wrong I was, I knew that at 6am this morning.

So I had a nice salad with avocado and some slices of roast beef on the side. I drank a nice cup of black coffee and BOOM the fog lifted and I was able to enjoy a nice two mile walk after dinner.

My little lesson is when you found the plan that works for you ; STICK WITH IT!!! there is nothing wrong with trying new things and I always say challenge everything and see for yourself. So for me a little home made juice sounds pretty good here and there but over all I think I will stick with my veggies and fruit as a solid.

I am looking for people who need a personal life coach, I do not have all the answers (please see above) but I have learned  how to change my way of thinking and reach my goals in weight loss, my  work life and most  of all my personal life and how I feel about each day and everyone I meet.

I try to keep my posts funny and perhaps teach a little along the way. Please feel free to write me with any questions.

Its good to be back on track writing again and drinking coffee!

 

Peace and Love all!

No comments:

Post a Comment