Sunday, May 11, 2014

Diadem of Thought

We can all improve. Wherever you are in the world right now is because of your life time of thoughts. Some folks believe that luck rules the world, they are the haves and the have not's. Here is your lot in life and you have no  control over it. I admit to wasting a lot of my life just by being a dreamer and being lazy. I love to sit and read and watch TV and I spent a lot of my life just watching people and ignoring myself. It really got to the point when I would see a photo of myself I was surprised to see what I looked like. I just did not care about myself, I was far more interested in al these important figures in history or novels etc..

We all matter and we all  have something to offer the world. It starts with thought. How do you want your life to be and what do you need to do in order to achieve it. The meaning of life to me is to evolve into a better person and then share the knowledge for the next person and together we fulfill  the dreams that each of us harbor deep inside.

If you have the power to think of something to do, the rest is just a matter of doing it. There is endless power in a seed of thought. The giant Oaks lay asleep in an acorn, so it is with a thought until you apply action to it.

What risks are you willing to take in order to reach your dreams? When we see a fit person and and think well they are so luck to look like that, there is no luck there is great effort we ignore. I work with a lot of women in my office and I was speaking with one lady about her morning routine. She has all of her outfits chosen for the week on Sunday. She gets up very early so her hair and makeup are perfect. She fits in time to workout every day and takes care of the food she eats. She looks great and is very healthy and this is not luck. This is effort.

Luck is the dividend of sweat!

Study your shortcomings, do your homework and investigate the answers to you problems. If you want to change there is more information today then any other period in the history of man.

Make today the day of change and do not look back.

Love and Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment