Thursday, May 8, 2014

True North

“What’s it going to be then eh?” This is a much repeated quote in the novel  a Clockwork Orange. It has different meanings as the story unfolds and each time it is asked. Its something I ask myself not in the pick a fight way young Alex does in the book but in which direction are you heading.

Everything you are in your life is a direct result first of your thoughts, then your action or non action. A compass points to the North so we don’t get lost when we stumble off the familiar path. You start out with a plan and a dream now the thought is in place, follow up with the action. All to soon these muddy, weaker thoughts creep in and we give up. Keep your thoughts pure and avoid the energy vampires (see earlier posts, these guys are real!).

I don’t know or really care why anyone would want to put you off your dreams , but avoid these dregs at all costs.

So I ask you What’s it going be then eh??

Me, I’m  chasing all of my dreams the clock is ticking and this is not a dress rehearsal.

 

Peace and Love all!

!1455973_10200820704702511_1515469812_n

No comments:

Post a Comment