Tuesday, May 13, 2014

This is a long slow road

Lose 30lbs in a month!!! The way companies sell their diet pills and useless workout plans never fail to amaze me, and the desperate people who other wise very smart allow themselves to be tricked by this notion you can change your body by taking a pill .

I spoke with someone today about a crazy diet pill that has great results in weight loss. Typical  jacked up amphetamines that will make your heart explode. If your goal is health why would you want to harm yourself instead of feeling better?

This will take a long time to get yourself in shape, if your as bad off as I was it could easily be years. So what, take the right steps everyday and do not look back. Lets compare  people trying to lose weight  using diet pills to someone eating real food and working out.. I have by the way tried all sorts of pills I was as foolish as anyone else.

So the person who takes the pill will first feel a lot of energy, now this is very seductive because the same person before the pill was too lazy to move. The rush going through there system has them buzzing about and their mind is racing along with their stressed out heart. Most of these pills take away your appetite and suppress any hunger pangs. So you start lose weight, very quickly! Now the person gets on the scale and they see the numbers dropping off and even though its hard to sleep anymore they don’t seem to mind because they are just not tired. Now a few weeks go by and they are down 10-15 lbs only they feel odd, can’t put their finger on it they just don’t feel good. Oh well take some more pills. Now all this miracle weight loss is muscle loss and what is left is just fat. So after a month you just can not take it and you toss out the pills and go grab a pizza. So you binge for a few days the problem though is you have loss all that muscle and now that you have returned to your old habits you fill that muscle with fat. This is why people say diets don’t work and why you see overweight people getting heavier after diet.

My way now (after being the person I just described) is too set my goal of just being a better and wiser eater and more physical. I just don’t want anything in my system that does not help me. In the first week of eating good and starting a daily plan of walking you will feel better. Each month you see steady weight loss of about a pound a week. Your clothes will be the first thing you notice as they get looser, then you start to lose the fat in your face. In three months time you may be be even 20lbs down. In the next three months you will look to up your walks and go a little further, maybe start bike riding or join a gym. Each day you will feel better then the day before.

As of this writing today 5/13/14 I am with in 12lbs of my goal which I hope to reach this Summer. I will then start my next goal which I plan to reach by Fall. I’m already thinking about another touch winter coming so I need to have plans for that. This does not end this is long road I am walking but for me its worth it.

Make your plan, take your time. If you slip up,repeat start over and keep going.

 

Peace and love all

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank for stopping by Aviana, I will also stop by and check out your site.

    ReplyDelete