Saturday, November 10, 2012

Getting Better all the time

Keeping up the good fight can seem like an up hill fight, that’s why I do not rely on will power. You may be able to hold your breath under water 30 seconds more then me but your still going to come up from air. People who have what appears to be an iron will really have just learned to change the way they think.

I began my life change just about this time a year ago, I had my fill of Halloween candy and as a result could not stand what I allowed myself to become. Jabba the but! So I quit fighting and started to look at life in a new way. I made a code for myself that I could live with. I still seek out any new information to add to my list.

Now when it comes to your own personal code that’s up to you,but it does need to be something you will adapt to and make it a way of your life. I will share some of the things I do everyday that get me up that hill.

Lots of small things I change, such as traffic jams become time to think, chores become extra work outs. I try and remove hate from my vocabulary and my actions. I keep busy all day and look forward to my next project what ever it may be.

I find that working on my music takes me to a very good place in my head. Music is very hard for me in that I have no natural gift for it. I have to really struggle to come off sounding something like what I hear in my head. I keep trying and some days are much better then others and for me that enough. Peace and love all!

No comments:

Post a Comment