Monday, November 26, 2012

Shona Skye Creations: Support - Pumpkin Pie Style

 Hello all,

Making the right choice makes all the difference in weight loss. I am always looking for a way to get to eat my favorite foods without breaking my Primal rules. So I spoke to my wife about it and she backed me on pleanty of stuff and does her best to work with me. At the holidays I planned on missing out on her famous pumpkin pie, I did last year and I was not a happy boy. So please check out her post below about how she found a way for me to get my pie and eat it too! Very nice treat once in awhile!!!


Shona Skye Creations: Support - Pumpkin Pie Style: Hi, y'all!! I'm so glad you are here! This is the post I shared on Sugar Bee Crafts last week, but I wanted to share it here, too, in case y...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mark! New follower through your lovely wife :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete